The MGED Society is pleased to announce the 13th Annual MGED meeting will be held at the John B Hynes Memorial Convention Center in
Boston, Massachusetts, USA, July 13-15, in conjunction with the 18th Annual ISMB meeting
- George Church, Harvard Medical School, USA
- Pardis Sabeti, Harvard University, USA
- Eric Schadt, Pacific Biosciences, USA
- Robert Weinberg, Whitehead Institute, USA
Registration is now open. Please visit our registration page for details.
Registration Desk Hours:
- Tuesday July 13 from Noon - 6:00 PM in the Hynes Convention Center, Level 200, Hall C Pre-Function Space
- Wednesday July 14 from 7:30 AM to 5:30 PM in the Hynes Convention Center, Outside Rooms 302/304
- Thursday July 15 from 7:30 AM to Noon in the Hynes Convention Center, Outside Rooms 302/304
MGED 13 will focus on new technologies, including high throughput sequencing, new data analysis methods, applications for
understanding fundamental biology and the value obtained from effective communication of the resulting data.
There will also be three tutorials on high throughput sequencing analysis; please visit our Workshops and Tutorials page for more information.
MGED T1: Deep Sequence Analysis Tutorial $75.00
MGED T3: RNA-seq Data Analysis Using R and Bioconductor Tutorial $75.00
MGED T4: Meta-analysis of Genomic Data Tutorial $25.00
For more information on MGED please visit http://www.mged.org/.
For information on previous MGED meetings please visit www.mged.org/Meetings/meetings.html